I don’t know about you, but I have had quite the year for storytelling. Never mind the places I have gotten to tell stories at. I have met great people in various stages in their storytelling journey. I have enjoyed so many storytelling shows that are entertaining, advocating for causes, raising money for issues, and/or just doing an awesome job of connecting people near and far.
Over the next few weeks, I’ll be covering the many things that I got to experience, such as:
- The shows over the year of the year
- The story tellers I gotten to met
- The books I read
- The podcast I have listened to
- How I have grown as a storyteller myself
- And what I look forward to seeing and doing in storytelling in 2020
Thank you to all that have followed the blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn post. My hope is that you have enjoyed storytelling as much as I have in 2019, and can’t wait for more in 2020.